sabato 11 aprile 2020

"Picked for you" by Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy saturday everyone!
Today I'm happy to start sharing some inspiration with the new Hello Bluebird release!



Today's set is called Picked for you ad it features lovely images as these cute little critters.


I started by die cutting some stitched and dotted rectangles out of white and kraft cardstock, then I stamped some of the images on to my white panel, colored them with copics and inked my sky with light blue distress inks on to a custom made cloudy stencil.


Then I stamped some more images on to another piece of white cardstock, colore dthem with copics too, and cut them out.
I placed them nicely on to the scene and glued them down with foam adhesive. 
I added my sentiment, a little heart and this card is ready to make someone smile! 
Hope you like it as much as I do and are now inspired to create! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento