lunedì 13 aprile 2020

"Party on the farm" by Hello Bluebird!

Hello there! 

It's time to share another Hello Bluebird card today and it's made with the new Party on the farm set!



Aww look at this adorable goat and her little chick friend! OMG I love them so much!!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I stamped my new Farmland Background on the front with a light brown ink.
I stamped all the elements on to another piece of whote cardstock, colored them with copics and cut them out.


I glued down my kraft frame I die cut yesterday, using the Gallery Frame #2 die, with some foam adhesive, stamped my setiment from the Happy Wishes set and glued my images down with more foam adhesive.


I added some details with a whote gel pen and that's all, cuteness overloaded! 
Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento