mercoledì 15 aprile 2020

"You're flamazing" card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there!
Today's project is a flamazing one with Sunny Studio, eheh!!



Aww these flamingos from the Fabulous Flamingo set are so adorable!! 
I started by stamping, coloring and die cutting them, then I added some details with a white gel pen.
I also die cut my panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Stripes set and create a coordinated cardbase out of light blue cardstock.


Then I inked a piece of white cardstock with Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon Distrss Inks, I blended them together nicely, let them dry completely and stamped all the leaves and flowers on top, with a darker green ink, to create this fun and soft patterned look.
I die cut a circle window out of my panel and backed it up with the background I just created.


Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, glued down my critters with foam adhesive, added a little confetti heart at the top and mounted my decorated panel onto my light blue card.
Can't wait to mail this card and make someone smile!!

Check out all the Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento