domenica 12 aprile 2020

"Happy Easter" with Hello Bluebird!


Happy Happy Easter to you all!
Hope you're having a lovely day at home filled with joy and .. chocolate! 

I made this card with the new Little Painters set by Hello Bluebird today, to celebrate the day and send you lots of happiness! 


I went for a long/landscape mode card cause I wanted all these cuties to fit in, aww they're soo sweet! 
I stamped them all out on to a piece of white cardstock, colored them with copics and cut them out. 
Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked a little at the bottom and inked the top with Distress Inks. 
I used Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.


I stamped my sentiment from the Spring Banner Script set, added some little watercolor splatters, some white Nuvo Drops and a little gold glittered heart.
I love this clean and simple pastel card so so soooo much, hope it makes you smile!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento