domenica 12 aprile 2020

"Meadow Bunnies" by Hello Bluebird!

Hello everyone! 
Today's card features the Meadow Bunnies new set by Hello Bluebird ..


Aww these littles are soo adorable! 


Here I paired my custom made sky with the new Pathway Background stamp set, I colored everything with my copics and use some foam adhesive to adhere all of my critters. 


Then I die cut my Gallery Frame #2 Die out of some kraft cardstock and I just used the outside scalloped frame to complete my design. 
I kept the inside frame too and u'll see it tomorrow on to another card! 
I stamped my sentiment from the new Besties set and added some sparkling clear sequins.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento