domenica 5 aprile 2020

"So mushroom.." card with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawn blog with this cute card.. and I'm so super happy about it!



"I have so mushroom in my heart for you".. Awww is there any sentiment that's cutier than this?! 
I love this happy pun so much!! 
I started by creating a standard size cardbase out of white cardstock, I covered it up with the lovely light blue gingham paper and with another stripe of the green knit one from the Knit Picky Fall collection.
Then I die cut a stripe out of white cardstock and added some dotted dry embossed details with the Stitched borders set.


I stamped all the images from the Oh Gnome set, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
Then I assembled all the elements into this fun little scene and glued down everything with foam adhesive and liquid glue onto my white stripe. 
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom ( using the masking technique) and added a couple of little hearts stamped in Guava ink.


Finally I glued down my decorated stripe at the center with foam adhesive and added some sequins to finish up my card.
I love this card a lot and I hope you're inspired to create something sweet with all your Lawn Fawn goodies now! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento