mercoledì 8 aprile 2020

Happy Easter with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a cute Easter card featuring the A Good Egg set by Sunny Studio.



Awww I love this little chick so much! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this lovely blue floral patterned paper from the Spring Fling set.


Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and added some details with a white gel pen. 
I die cut my scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace and glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment, added a little confetti heart and adhered my panel onto the front of my card with foam adhesive.
I'm so happy about how this clean and simple card turned out, all these pastel colors make me smile!


Check out all the Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento