lunedì 20 aprile 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 75: A peek-a-boo spectacular skies card!


Hello there and happy monday!
It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics so be ready to bring all your favorite Lawn Fawn goodies out and play with us! 

This is the new theme..


I went interactive with my project this time and I made a card with a little window sky that changes from day to night..!


First of all I created my interactive peek-a-boo card mechanism following a Jennifer McGuire's tutorial.
You can see here, I created a prehistorical fun scene with a gorgeous sunset sky on the front and a starry night sky on the inside!


First I masked the top front of my card and inked the bottom with Twisted Citron and Crushed Olive Distress Inks. I also added some little spatters here and there to give my grassy ground more interest / dimension and stamped some dino pawprints on the bottom right corner. I did the same with the inside of my card too.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from these sets: Critters from the Past + coordinated dies, Butterfly kisses + coordinated dies.


As you open the card you can see the starry night showing up and it's so much fun!
I added some details to all my images with a white gel pen and glued everything down on to the outside and inside of the card with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Then I created my skies by inking 2 squares of white cardstock with Distress Inks and glued them down too.
For my day sunset I used Squeeze Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Picket Raspberry; for my night sky I chose Salty Ocean, Blueprint Skecth and Chipped Sapphire.


I also decorated my sky with lots of stars aka little Gansai Tambi Starry Colors splatters! 
I stamped all my sentiments and added 2 little hearts from the Oh Gnome set I stamped in Guava ink and die cut + some clear sequins here and there.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and you are now inspired to create.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento