martedì 28 aprile 2020

"Happy Bday ..on the farm!" with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing a fun and colorfull Happy Birthday card made with the new "Party on the farm" set.



I love these farm critters so so much, they're adorable!
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and cut out all the images.

Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I masked the top to ink my grass at the bottom.


I used Twisted Citron Distress Ink and then I added some splatters with the Crushed Olive and Forest Moss Distress inks.
As it was dry I removed the masking tape at the bottom and stamped the little fence.
I colored it with copics as well and then I glued all my cuties down with some foam adhesive.


Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my images and lots of colorfull confetti by Sunny Studio on the background.
Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento