mercoledì 13 marzo 2019

"Tweety and Sylvester" card with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there!

Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a fun card inspired by Tweety and Sylvester!









The new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is soo super fun to play with so today I though about some of my fave cartoons and here they are "Tweety and Sylvester"! 
I used the Meow you doin' and the Love Letters sets for all my images and sentiments and I had fun drawing some bigger feet for my Tweety and coloring my little cat as Sylvester :)


I kept my card pretty simple so these cuties could pop up and just inked the background lightly to create a soft scene.
Added some details with my scoring board, some sequins and the card is ready to be mailed to a friend!
Hope you like it and be sure to be inspired by a cartoon, a film, a book or a song and play with us! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento