venerdì 15 marzo 2019

"Happy Birthday" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy friday!
I'm so so happy this week is ending cause it was just not a good one and I'm happy it's the week end, YAY!!

Today I have to share a cute Happy Bday card I made with the Party Parade set by Hello Bluebird..


The design is pretty simple, I just had fun coloring all these adorable images with copics and creating a background scene with Distress inks.


Aww they are too cute aren't they? And I love this pastels color combo!! 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento