mercoledì 6 marzo 2019

Bunnies and radishes happy card with Hello Bluebird!


Happy wednesday!!

I'm so super happy to share my "IG controls my project" card today!
At the start of the month I had so much fun doing this on instagram I can't wait to do it againand olay with all of you to create another fun project!


Since I left lots of choices to you here's a little recap. of what u wanted:
- bunnies
- card
- full of critters and dimension
- landscape orientation
- everyday sentiment

Are you ready? Here's my take!!


Aww it's soo soo cute and I love all the choices u made for me!!


These little bunnies from the McGregor's Garden stamp set are adorable :)
I went for a long landscape card and I kept the design clean even if there are lots of images here!

The radishes are soo perfect to dress up my little garden scene and the sentiment is from the Spring Banner Script Stamp set, beautiful font and perfect meaning! 

Here are some bunnies close ups for you to enjoy..




I built my scene on to a long rectangle panel also using a custom made clouds stencil, the grassy die included in the Grassy Knoll dies set and distress inks.
Then I tried foil for the first time ever and I fell in love!!
I used the iridescent one by ThermOweb to create like I frame on to my cardsbase and I glued down my panel with foam adhesive.
All the imgaes are stamped, colored with copics, die cut with their coordinated dies and glued down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape so this card has lots of dimension :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for playing with me!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento