mercoledì 27 marzo 2019

"Best Wishes" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a classic "Best Wishes" card.


First of all I created my landscape card base out of white cardstock and I cut out a coordinated panel in blue cardstock. 
I inked my blue cardstock with Chipped Sapphire distress ink to darken it up a little bit, I cut out 2 stripes out of it and I let them dry completely.
I stamped the images from the Everything's Rosy set with just 1 ink each using the second generation stamping technique and I cut them out with their coordinated dies.


I added a stripe of irridescent foil on to one of the blue stripes, I also cut out a little stripe of white cardstock and I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set.
I also stamped that super cool pattern from the Background Basics set on to the front of my card with a light blue ink and then I assembled all the elements.
I glued down the rose with foam tape and I also added some clear drops.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento