mercoledì 27 marzo 2019

A little Easter treat with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a yummy Easter project!


Since Easter is approaching I decided to made a little Easter treat today so I have it ready to be mailed to one of my crafty friends!
I bought a yummy chocolate bar and instead of adding it to a cute card I wrapped it up like a little present.
I cut out some white cardstock and I die cut a grassy border onto 1 end. I folded it following my treat and cut out the excess.


I inked the grass and the sky with some distress inks to create a happy scene for all my little bunnies to stand on and I also cut out the Easter word out of some double sided foam tape and added gold foil.
I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Honey Bunny Boo set and I also added some speech bubbles and little sentiments from the Whatcha sayin' sets. 


I glued everything together and added all the little critters, plus I stamped my sentiment and added some details with a white gel pen.
I'm so super happy about how it turned out, I'm having so much fun creating little packagings like this one lately to celebrate the new season!
Hope you like it too and thanks a lot for stopping by today :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento