mercoledì 13 marzo 2019

Rainbow butterflies card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a happy card feat the Over the rainbow stamp set and the Basic mini shape dies II set. 


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked up the front with a custom made clouds stencil and distress inks.
Then I die cut lots of little butterflies and colored them with my copics using rainbow colors.


I temporarily positioned them on to my card so I could place my sentiment, stamp it and embossed it in silver and then I glued all the little butterflies down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and I drew all the little butterflies flying trails in coordinated colors.
This card it's both so soft and colorfull it makes me happy! 
Hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today, have a lovely day! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento