domenica 24 marzo 2019

Cute Easter gifts with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy sunday!
Today I'm happy to show you these cute Easter little gift I decorated with the adorable Easter Egg Hunt set.



I love making little goodie bags for every Season Celebration but giving cookies, candies and chocolates is not the best choice every time so.. I found some lovely scented soaps while grocery shopping few days ago and I thought those were the perfect little gifts I needed! 


Decorating these with all these adorable Easter critters and wrapping them up with these little garden scenes were so much fun!!
Can't wait to create many more to share with friends ad loved ones!! 

Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento