mercoledì 20 marzo 2019

"Let's celebrate" card with Heffy Doodle!


Hi there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a happy card full of gnomes!



I love this card so so much!! It's the last one from the Concentric/garland design mini serie of 3 I made and it's my fave!! 
I used red cardstock for my cardbase to match my little gnomes and I used a stitched square as my focal panel.


First I stamped all the little 4 corners scenes on to my white square cardstock using also images from the Superdudes and the Big Bug Hug sets, I colored thwm with copics and added lots of details and some glitter.
Then I added my gnomes with foam tape to give my design a little twist. 


Awww look at this little guy, so cute!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento