mercoledì 20 marzo 2019

A cute Rainbow card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a happy card feat the Staggered Circles set.


I decided to create a rainbow inspired card with these fun circles and I'm so happy about how it turned out!
First of all I created a standard size card and I cut down a coordinated panel both out of white cardstock.
I placed the die on to my panel at an angle and passed it through my big shot machine. 
Then I colored all my circles in rainbow colors with Distress inks and I also inked the backs of all my "circle windows" on to the front of my card to make it even more colorfull :)


I glued down all my circles and the panel with foam adhesive then i die cut the Rainbow word and these little hearts out of some Preppy Prints paper and added them to my design.
Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Over the Rainbow stamp set and the card is complete! 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento