mercoledì 6 marzo 2019

A little robot love card with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a fun card showcasing the Bots of Love set!


First of all I die cut 2 stitched circles out of white and creamy yellow cardstock, using the Stitched Circles Dies and then I stamped my cute pattern on to the white one.


To stamp the pattern as you see it here I temporarily adhered my white circle on to a square piece of paper and I used my Stamp positioner to stamp all the element in the same place each time, as I rotate my cardstock.


I colored all the images with copics and added some details with a white gel pen.
Then I created a coordinated circular card case and I mounted my panel on to it.
I'm so happy about how it turned out, hope you like it too and will give this simole but cool design a try! 
I'll have more cards like this to show you through the month so.. stay tuned!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento