domenica 10 giugno 2018

"Wild about u" card for Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy sunday! 
Today i'm sharing this love themed card i made with the Jungle littles set...







































I'm so in love with all the Hello Bluebird images!! 
I thought that a love shower in the jungle would have been perfect for these little critters! ihih!!
Forst of all i created my white card base and i also created the cloudy sky with distress inks and a cloud stencil i made out of some copy paper.
Then i die cut the kraft frame using the Gallery Frame Dies #1 and i glued it on to my card.






































I stamped all the images with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with the coordinated dies. The little hearts are from the Frosty Friends set and the watering can is from the McGregor's Garden set.
I stamped the sentiment using the masking technique and glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally i added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: