lunedì 4 giugno 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 30!

Hello there and happy monday! 
It's time for a new challenge at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about.. cards for guys!


Sometimes they are tricky to make but all the Lawn Fawn cuties are perfect for both girls and boys so u just have to ..have fun! ihihi!!
Here's my take.. 

I decided to create a card full of love and little happy monsters, they are all so cute i can't even take a fave!

This was so much fun to make and i hope u'll enjoy the new challenge as well!
Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento