sabato 30 giugno 2018

"Hello Friend" card for Hello Bluebird!

Hello and happy weekend! 

Today i made a card with a super cute sloth by Hello Bluebird!







































Soo super cute! 
First of all i stamped all the images from the Jungle littles and the McGregor's garden sets with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I die cut a stitched rectangle out of white cardstock and i created my background with Distress inks.






































I glued down all the images with some foam tape, stamped the sentiment with the same black ink used before and mounted my panel on to a light grey card base.
Finally i added a little heart to the sloth ( i stamped, colored and die cut the little one included in the Frosty Friends set).
Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento