mercoledì 13 giugno 2018

"Life with u is happy" card for Lawn Fawnatics!

Hi! 

This is my second post for today, please check the "Heffy Doodle happy birthday" post *here* !

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today with a super fun interactive card.. with a twist! 






































Well..whenever I think about roller coasters, I think about being upside down and that’s why I went for this fun design! ihih!!

Be sure to stop by at the Lawn Fawnatics blog for more photos, details and all the instructions! 
Discover everything about this card and give this fun design a try! Happy crafting! 

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 

franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento