venerdì 8 giugno 2018

"Hey sunshine" card for Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy friday!!
Today i have a summer themed card to show u feat. the new Hippos on Holidays set by Hello Bluebird, here's it..!







































These little critters all dressed up for having fun at the beach are soo adorable! 
And they make me think about Fiona, did u ever hear about her? She is a little -not so little anymore- hippo at the Cincinnati zoo, i always see her on instagram and she's soo cute!

First of all i created my card base out of some white cardstock, then i masked the top and created the sand sponging some distress ink and i also added some little splatters here and there to give the beach some texture. I let it dry and then i masked it to create my sunny sky with distress inks like i did for the sand.






































I stamped all the images with memento black ink and i colored them with copics. Then i fussy cut them cause coordinated dies are not arrived yet, but they are on their way!
I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and i added some details with a white gel pen.
Finally i added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
These images, oh i love them! Those little seagulls are so pretty! 

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento