martedì 26 giugno 2018

"Congrats" card with EH & HD!


Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today i'm sharing this graduation card i made with some happy stuff by Ellen Hutson and Heffy Doodle.







































Oh this little bear by EH is sooo cute! 
First of all i stamped all the images and i also added some graduation accessorizes by Lawn Fawn. I colored them with copics and cut them out.
I also die cut the Congrats word by HD and i colored it by sponging some spiced marmelade distress ink.








































I created my card base out of some white cardstock and i created a soft pink background using a circle stencil and by sponging some Picked Raspberry distress ink on top.
I glued all the elements down and i also added some sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.






































I also decorated my envelope by stamping some coordinated images and little hearts.
It turned out soo cute and happy! 
Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 
Be sure to enter my  GIVEAWAY!




YAPPY HAPPY SALE!
Place an order to the Heffy Doodle store and use my code YAYfranci to have a 10% discount! ( it's valid June 20th-28th) Happy shopping! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento