martedì 19 giugno 2018

Sweet elephants card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there!
Today i'm showing this sweet card i made with the Puddle Play set by Hello Bluebird.






































These little elephant are soo super cute! And i had soo much fun with all the masking and partial die cutting that are featured in this card! 
First of all i created mycard base and i cut out a coordinated rectangle all out of white cardstock.
I stamped the elephant and i masked the one on the right to stamp the umbrella.
I colored all the images with copics and i partially die cut them with the coordinated dies.
Then I leveled up the ground for my critters to stand by cutting the cardstock with my trimmer.






































I stamped and embossed the sentiment in silver and i started working on my night sky background.
I colored the front of my card sponging some Salty Ocean distress ink and i also shaded it with a little bit of Blueprint Skecth at the top. 
I cut out some clouds and hearts out of some white cardstock with the Rainbow Sky Dies and the Grassy Knoll die sets.
I colored all the little hearts with a light pink copic and i composed my card. 
I glued all the elements down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added some sparkle here and there with the Wink of Stella clear brush.

Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. These two little elephants are just irresistible !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RispondiElimina