martedì 12 giugno 2018

Little cow paper clips for Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy tuesday!
Today i'm having fun with the Farmyard Little Bits set by Hello Bluebird, grab a cup of coffe or tea and enjoy these fun little DIY projects!







































Oh i love making cute paper clips for my planner or just as office supplies and these cute cows are the perfect size!
As soon i saw this set times ago i knew i wanted to create some mini clips cause, come on, they are just toooo tooo adorable! ihh!!






































First of all i stamped the critters with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
I also cut them out of some plain white cardstock and these die cuts will be our paper clip backs.
I created a sandwich with the 2 layers and the little clip and i adhered everything together with hot glue. I let everything cool and the first clip was made! 
Then i had fun creating more and more! ihih!!

Hope u like these mini DIY projects and u'll give them a try! If you do please tag me on social media, i'd love to see all your takes! :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento