mercoledì 27 aprile 2022

It's Mama Elephant critters galore Day 3

Hi there and welcome back!

It's Day 3 of 3 days of Mama Elephant critters galore and today I have a couple of fun gift tags to share..


We have a fun new set featuring agenda cuties called Little Line Agenda and it features all your favorite critters lined up to celebrate lots of occasions.
Today I chose to color the birthday ones and the bunnies in the pots cause it's spring and I've been doing a little gardening on my balcony! I grew so many radishes this year, I'm so very happy and proud, but that's another topic, eheh!







































I stamped all my critters with brown ink, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their cooridnated dies.
Then I die cut all the gift tag elements using the Two Scallop Frames - Creative cuts set out of white and colored cardstock and glue my tags together with liquid glue.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added the critters with foam adhesive.
Finally I also added a couple of sequins here and there and some details with a white gel pen.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento