martedì 26 aprile 2022

It's Mama Elephant critters galore Day 2

Hello everyone and welcome for Day 2 of 3 days of Mama Elephant critters galore! 

Today I have another adorable card to share, featuring more lovely critters..


OMG look at them all! Those little faces are so sweet and I love that they're bringing hearts - I mean, apart from kittens videos in IG.. are u really going to see anything cuter today?! eheh! 


First of all I stamped all these critters from the My Favorite Person set with the Rich Cocoa ink by Memento, colored them with copics and die cut them all out with their coordinated dies.

Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and added a light pink panel on the front. 
I also die cut the Combo Rectangle - Creative Cuts out of 2 shades of light blu cardstock and the stitched one that coordinates out of white. I glued them all together and stamped my sentiment on the bottom left corner.

I placed all my critters into this cute scene and glued them down with foam adhesive, then secured my panel onto the card with more foam adhesive. 
Finally I added a couple of irridescent sequins and a few details with my white gel pen.

Another card that I love so much, clean and simple but oh so cute! 
And those combo rectangles are just magic, you need to check them out and add them to your supplies, they're so versatile and fun!  

Mama Elephant supplies: 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento