mercoledì 6 aprile 2022

Charming city card with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a colorfull rainbow card showcasing the Charming city set by Sunny Studio.


First I stamped all the houses with colorfull inks onto some white cardstock, then die cut them all out with their coordinated dies and ink blended them up with the same colors used before.


I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and glued my houses onto the front to create this fun rainbow stack. 
Then I stamped my sentiment onto a tiny white rectangle and added that at the bottom.
Finally I added a few little hearts I previously die cut from red cardstock and this card is finished!

Check the new release at Ellen Hutson, all the new products are linked here down below! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento