martedì 12 aprile 2022

Happy Easter interactive card with Art Impression

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing this cute interactive Easter card I made with this adorable little bunny by Art Impression..


Aww he's soo cute!
Twisters aresome of my favorite interactive cards to make,they're super easy and so much fun!
Also you know how much I love clean and simple and this kind of interactive mechanism gives you the chance to build the card around it with your go to style so easily.


These are the Art Impression sets featured here: Easter Twist set and Twist Frame die.
I colored the little Easter bunny and egg with copics and inked my background with Distress Inks. I also created a very light polka dots pattern with my white gel pen.

And here's a look at the back..


That little pom pom tail is the cutest! ihih! 

I added a couple of little hearts and this card is ready to wish Happy Easter! 

I'd love to enter the AI challenge with this card: it's the Here Comes Peter Cottontail challenge.



Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




1 commento:

  1. Adorable Easter card, I love the pink and happy bunny image! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    RispondiElimina