lunedì 25 aprile 2022

It's Mama Elephant critters galore Day 1

Hi there and welcome,
I'm so happy to be a Mama Elephant guest once more!

I created lots of cute projects with some of the latest released cuties so, let's start with Day 1 of 3 days of Mama Elephant critters galore! 


Aww look at these adorable critters! 
Aida Zamora illustrations for Mama Elephant are the cutest and this new set called You Raise Me Up features lot of critters stacked one on top of another with lovely coordinated sentiments.


I stamped them using a copic friendly brown ink, colored them with my copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.

Then I die cut the lovely new Postage Frame -Creative Cuts out of white cardstock and created a little hill out of the coordinated inside piece. 

I created my cardbase out of more white cardstock and glued a light pink panel onto the front, then I stamped the sentiment and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.

Finally I added a couple of irridescent sequins and a few details with my white gel pen.

This card turned out so sweet, I love it so much and I hope you love it too! 

Mama Elephant supplies: 




Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento