venerdì 28 dicembre 2018

Winter Happiness with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there! 
Now that Christmas is over we can enjoy the winter time, that's my favorite!
I created these cute projects today with all Hello Bluebird happy stuff: a "Let it snow" winter decor and a "Happy New Year" card..


This little skating snowman is just the cutest!


Love how the little white pom poms add interest and new texture to this simple decor..
And here's the card..


These critters are adorable, they're all looking up to the stars! 
Also the sentiment is one of my fave of all time" Wishing you beautiful moments and all the happiness a heart can know", that's my wish for all of you for the new year.


Thank u so much for stopping by today, I'm so grateful for your support, this year has been amazing (crafting talking) and I can't wait to see what 2019 will bring me! 
Happy New Year to all of you! Happy 2019!

Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento