mercoledì 26 dicembre 2018

A little penguins snowglobe card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today I'm up o the Heffy Doodle blog to celebrate the new year with the adorable penguins from the Wanna Build a Snowman set!





Awww I love these cuties soooo much! 
First of all I die cut a stitched circle and a stitched hill. I stamped colored and die cut the images and also stamped the sentiment on a thin stripe of white cardstock.



I drew the base of the snowglobe on to a piece of light grey cardstock, I cut it out and I inked it with brown shades of Distress inks. I also added some details to add dimension and give it a wood texture feel. 
I also inked up the sky and glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.



I added some glitters and some details with a white gel pen and I'm so happy about how this little snowglobe card turned out! 

Thank u so much for stopping by today, I'm so grateful for your support, this year has been amazing (crafting talking) and I can't wait to see what 2019 will bring me! 

Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento