mercoledì 19 dicembre 2018

Christmas tags with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a little trio of tags made with all my favorite cuties!





These are super simple, quick and easy to make so, if you have a ton to make for all your Christmas gifts be sure to give this simple design a try!
First of all I die cut my tags from the Build a tag 1 set out of white cardstock and I also cut out some more to create my snowy hills later on.



I stamped all the critters from different sets: Party Pups, Purrfect Birthday and Alpaca Holiday.
The dog and the little cat are my fave, they are from birthday themed sets but just with different colors on the little presents they are perfect for Christmas!! 



I die cut all the images with their coordinated dies and I inked all my tags to create a dark night effect.
I die cut all the snowy hills with the Woodland Borders set and composed all my little tags. 



Finally I added some snow to my backgrounds drawing little dots here and there with a white gel pen and little red clips at the tops. 
I also arranged them in a little banner with some white pom poms so I can display them in my craft room before I'll attach them to my gifts! 

Hope you like this festive tags and thank u so much for stopping by today! 


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 

franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento