giovedì 6 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 16": a Skating Party Clock with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and welcome back to my festive serie! 
Today I'm so excited to show my projects: I just found the most clean and simple clock at Ikea and decorated with some cuties from the Skating Party lates released set by Hello Bluebird! 


Isn't it cute?!
This clock comes all in white so first of all I painted all the number in dark blue and signed them with a little rectangle of kraft cardstock.


Then I created my center piece and decorated with all these cuties. The little penguin is my fave, it seems like he's doing figure skating! 
Btw fun fact about me.. I love skating and as I child I did a little bit of figure skating! 

Back to my project, I finished it by adding some details with a white gel pen and I put it all together again with its clear plastic topper ( just took photos without it cause it was easier!).

Hope you like my festive piece of home decor (this would be a perfect handmade gift for Xmas!) and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento