lunedì 3 dicembre 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #42!


Hello there! 

Just poppin' in real quick to show u the projects I made for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 



The new theme is "Winter Holiday" and it's perfect cause it's that time of the year again and there are only 22 Days left to.. Christmas!! 
I made 2 festive cards full of cheer and adorable critters.. hope u enjoy! 



These little critters looking at the snowy sky are my fave!



And this little bear looks so pretty playing Christmas songs! ihih!!

Hope you like my festive card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento