lunedì 10 dicembre 2018

"The Christmas Serie 2018"- Day 19": It's sweater weather time, with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a festive card feat the Sweater Vest Dies set.





This set is so cute and it creates the cutest little sweater shaped cards ever!!
I decided to pair it with the Foxy Christmas set today, to have a foxy festive lovely sweater.
First of all I created my sweater card by die cutting all the elements from the Holiday Cheer paper pad, white cardstock and some red glittered cardstock; I assembled the card by gluing all the elements with liquid glue.



I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and die cut everything with their coordinated dies. I also created a little banner to stamp my sentiment on and I glued everything down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some white details on to the little foxes and also on the patterned paper to add interest and dimension.
I love so much this fun and festive card, I planned to give this to my mom!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento