lunedì 22 ottobre 2018

"Yeti or not" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy monday!!

Hello there! 

Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a Christmas card feat. the new Yeti or not set! 




Omg this yeti and his little friend are soo cute!!! They totally make me smile! 
First of all I die cut my frame out of pattern paper using the Gallery Frame Die #2 and I created a coordinated white card base. I inked the top front of my card with the Peacock Feather Distress Ink to create a nice blue sky and a snowy hill effect at the bottom.



I stamped all the images, I colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I added lots of details with a white gel pen and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape. 



Finally I stamped my sentiment on the bottom, added a little heart and lots of little dots of Nuvo Drops to create a snowy effect :)
I love that these Winter cuties are exchanging Christmas gifts, they totally made me dreaming about Xmas!! 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento