lunedì 15 ottobre 2018

Fall + Christmas cards with Hello Bluebird!


Hello friends and happy monday! 
Today i'm happy to showcase some of the new stamp sets by Hello Bluebird : Pumpking Patch, Cristmas is coming and Tis the Season. 


First of all here's my fall themed card :)


Those little squirrels totally stole my heart!! They are adorable!! 


I had so much fun coloring this little scene :)



Can't stop looking at these cuties!! ihih!!

On to my Winter/Christmas themed one.. i made a super tall card to fit all of my critters and i loove it, can't wait to create more project like this!



That cute bear with the little squirrel who's taking a ride on the tree.. OMG sooo adorable! 
And maybe that little bunny on the sled is my fave, these images are so beautiful, they really feel like Christmas magic to me .. They really make me happy! 


Polka dots wrapping paper is soo super elegant, i always love adding little details with my white gel pen.. wish i had that paper in my stash for gift wrapping this year! I still have lots left from last year, but maye i'll find something similar to match my card! ihih!!



Aww those little happy faces!! 


Hope you like my cards and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento