sabato 23 giugno 2018

"Watermelon card" for Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy weekend! 
Today i'm sharing a super simple card with no stamping at all, made with all Hello Bluebird stuff.







































I love stamping but creating a card with only the die cut technique is a super fun challenge! ihih!
As i saw the raindrops die included in the Rainbow Sky Die set i thought that they were perfect watermelon seeds! ihih! 

And then i found online the perfect inspiration to create this simple design and had so much fun creating this card!!






































First of all i created my card base and i colored the front with Abandoned Coral and Shabby Shutters Distress inks. Then i die cut a thin stripe of white cardstock and the Hello script ( using the hello die from the Gallery Frame Die #1 set). 
Then i also die cut all the seeds out of black cardstock. 
I glued all the elements down and here's a super fun watermelon card! 

I love playing with supplies to create fun and new projects :)


Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Be sure to stop here and search for my GIVEAWAY post, you could win some crafty goodies! 




Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento