venerdì 29 giugno 2018

"Grow Happiness" with Waffle Flower!


Hello!

If u follow me on Instagram u already know that i'm crazy about the Grow Happiness set by Waffle Flower, it has been on my wish list for soo soooo long but finally it's here and i'm having so much fun with those cute mice!







































I made this pretty card today and i love that all the happy flowers turn this "spring" set in a super versatile one. perfect for lots of occasions! 
First of all i stamped all the images with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then i created my background blending some distress ink over my cloudy stencil for the sky and die cut the grass with a Hello Bluebird die.






































I stamped my sentiment with the same black ink used before and i glued down all the elements witha  combo of liquid glue and foam tape.
I mounted my panel on to a lilac stotched rectangle with some more foam tape and i added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to complete my card.
Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento