mercoledì 27 giugno 2018

Oceans of Love for Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today i'm sharing this lovely card feat the Oceans of love set on the Heffy Doodle blog! 


I made this card like ages ago but it was for my mom and since she likes following me and taking a look to all my projects i had to keep this secret for soo long! ihih!! 

I gave it to her some days ago so finally i can share!! 




These images are soo cute, the little turtle is adorable!!

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then i inked my background by spinging some Salty Ocean distress ink on to the Bubble Waves stencil.
Then I stamped all the images with Memento black ink, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and I added some details with a white gel pen to my ocean critters.






Finally I added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento