mercoledì 20 giugno 2018

"Sending oddles & poddles of love" for Heffy Doodle + a little blog candy!

Hello! 

I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog today sharing a Yappy Happy card!







































This Yappy Happy Mail set by Heffy Doodle is one of my fave cause i have a lovely dog and these poddles are adorable, with all their happy mail accessorizes!!
First of all i die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock and i created a coordinated card base out of some light grey cardstock.
Then i stamped all my images, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I cut out my sending script out of some red cardstock, i covered it in glitter using my wink of stella brush and i let it dry.
I created my background by ink blending some spiced marmelade distress ink and I used a custom clouds stencil i made some time ago to create the cloudy look.
I also colored the grass with copic markers and i stamped my sentiment on to a stripe of white cardstock using a light blue ink. I created a banner out of it and i also stamped some little hearts on my background with a red ink.





































I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and the card is done!
It makes me super happy, i love it!

YAPPY HAPPY SALE!
Tomorrow there will be a big surprize here on the blog and on my Instagram but here's a little candy...! Place an order to the Heffy Doodle store and use my code YAYfranci to have a 10% discount! ( it's valid June 20th-28th) Happy shopping! 

Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. What an adorable puppy !! I’m completely biased when there are dogs on a card... Thanks for the candy !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RispondiElimina