lunedì 18 giugno 2018

Sweet baby twins card with Avery Elle!


Hi guys!

Today i have a cute baby card to share..






































I love the Special Delivery set by Avery Elle, it's my favorite baby themed set ever and i always love creating baby cards so much! 
First of all i stamped and colored all the images and how cute is this stork with baby twins?! Awwww!!! 






































Then i created my card base out of some white carstock and i created my sky with distress inks and a custom cloudy stencil i made a while ago that's still my fave.
I cut out all the images and since i love this set so much i recently purchased also the die set so from now on all my images will be perfectly die cut and i'll save some time! 






































I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and i added some clear drops by Pretty Pink Posh. I alwasy have some trouble using these embellishments but i think they are quite nice with this design.
Finally i decorated the envelope by stamping the other stork included in the set and some little hearts with the same lilac ink used before.
I love creating matches envelopes to some of my cards, it's so nice when everything coordinate!! 

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. Oh my goodness !! How lovely is this card ! And these super soft colours are perfect !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RispondiElimina