mercoledì 4 aprile 2018

"Rain or shine" card with YNS!

Hello there! 

Today i'm super happy and excited to show u the first card i made for Your Next Stamp! I'm their guest for the month of April and i'm having so much fun with lots of their goodies! 



Here's what i created for today..!

Guys i'm in love! The Puddles of Fun stamp set is amazing, all those little chicks are soo sweet!! 
First I stamped them on to some white cardstock with a copic friendly ink, then i colored them with my copics and i cut them out.
I created my card base and inked the top of the front panel with distress ink Peacock Feathers to create my sky.


I created my design by cutting 2 little panels of white cardstock to coordinate my card base, i decorated them with dry embossing detail, and i glued them down qith liquid glue.
I stamped my sentiment with the same black ink used before and i adhered all the little chicks with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive to give them some dimension.
I also added some sequins to my scene and some wink of stella on to my images to make them sparkle a lot! 
Finally...

...there's a little surprize inside!! 
I decided to decorate the inside of my card a little bit too with this sweet sentiment and another cute chick.
I'm so super happy about how it turned out, think this set is one of my fave from YNS!!

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento