martedì 13 febbraio 2018

"Otters love themed card" with Mama Elephant!

Hi there!
Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day i'm sharing a love themed card for today!
Here's what i created..







































Love these otters sooo much!!
I was inspired to create this design by one of Yana Smakula's card. She created a patter on her card with little images adhered with foam tape and i just think it's super cool! But I also didn't want to cover all my card so i just created my own Dimensional stamping pattern! Here u can find her eggs card.
First of all i created my card base out of whote cardstock, then i colored it sponging some Mermaid Lagoon distress ink from the bottom left corner.






































I stamped all my images with Memento black ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
Then i stamped my sentiment, created my pattern and glued down all my images with the foam tape.
I also added some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins and some wink of stello on to the little hearts. 
I'm so happy about how it turned out, can't wait to create more cards with this technique and happy design! 
Challenge: 





Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. What a sweet card for our challenge, Francesca! Love your little critters and all the hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. molto bella! mi piace tanto il contrasto dei colori!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina