sabato 10 febbraio 2018

Happy Birthday card with Penny Black!

Hi there and happy saturday!
Today i have a fun "Happy Birthday" card to show you feat these adorable guinea pigs by Penny Black.. here's it!







































Omg i loove it! These critters are soo cute! They are perfect for showing love on a birthday card! :)






































This is actually a wood stamp and i followed the colors showed on, i like this combo!! 
The sentiments is from MFT, for the die cutting i used some Lawn Fawn and Sunny Studio dies and for my card base i chose a light grey cardstock.
Challenges: 

                  



Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the sweet little creatures. They're so cute and I love the fun design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. awwww this is so fun!!! :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge hope to see you in the next one ;)

    RispondiElimina