giovedì 15 febbraio 2018

"Treats on a date" cuties for Lawn Fawnatics!

Hi there and happy thursday!
This week i'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with somoe mini love themed cards .. here they are!





























These cuties make me giggle so so much!!






































This little s'more and donut are going out for a date! ahah! That's the magic of crafting.. everything is possible!! ihhih!!! 






































Here are some more photos..!






































The little door from the scalloped treat box winter house add on by Lawn Fawn is the perfect size for all my little desserts and for so many more critters i can't wait to create so many other little scenes!






































And those winky faces?! I also had so much fun dressing them up with a little berry, so cute!! :)
Be sure to stop by at the Lawn Fawnatics blog for more info, detail and all the instructions! 

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento