lunedì 26 febbraio 2018

"Hey, it's yout day" card with Ellen Hutson!

Hello everybody and happy monday!
Today i have another birthday card to share.. here's it! 







































I created a dimensional pattern kind of card with these pretty balloons from the All inside stamp set by Ellen Hutson and i'm super happy about how it turned out! 
I love creating these kind of cards, this technique is so super fun!!






































First of all i stamped all the balloons, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. I created my card base out of some white cardstock and i colored it with distress inks - i used Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean.
Then i stamped my sentiment using also the Hey, by the Wish Big stamp set by Ellen, glued down all the balloons with foam tape and added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
Challenge: 







Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: